Drivers & Downloads
Lumenera's download center provides customers with the most current versions of our software releases. Refer to your User's Manual for instructions on software upgrade procedures, or access our Knowledge Base for instructions.
Important notes that apply to software Installations for USB-based cameras on Windows platforms:
- Ensure that you choose the option to Save the installation file to your local computer. DO NOT use the option to Run the install from the browser.
- Disconnect the camera’s USB cable (and external power, if used).
- Log into the PC with an Account that has full Administrator privileges.
- Execute the installation file using a right-mouse click, choosing the option Run as Administrator from the menu.
- If a previous version of the software is detected, the installation script will advise you that it will be uninstalled. It may be necessary to re-launch the installation program a second time, following the un-install, if the process does not resume automatically. You may also uninstall the previous version of the software manually before proceeding with the installation of the newer version, but you will need to reboot your computer (if prompted) to ensure that you do not experience difficulties with future software upgrades.
- If you receive an error message when downloading your software or driver file and you are using IE as a browser, we recommend switching to another browser and then trying your download again. Recommended browsers: Firefox or Chrome.