Lumenera’s Lw115 enclosed camera series is designed for use in a wide variety of industrial and scientific applications requiring high resolution and modest cost.
With 1280x1024 resolution and on-board processing these cameras deliver outstanding image quality and value. Uncompressed images in live streaming video and still image capture are provided across a USB 2.0 digital interface. No framegrabber is required. Advanced camera control is available through a complete Software Developer’s Kit (SDK), with sample code available to quickly integrate camera functions into OEM applications.
Hardware and software based synchronization trigger is provided standard.
- Lower fixed pattern noise
- Color progressive scan, 1.3 megapixel sensor
- 30 fps at full 1280x1024 resolution, 60 fps 640x480
- Adjustable C-Mount
- GPI/O for control of peripherals and synchronization of lighting (4in/4out) now a standard feature
- Lw115C — 1.3 Megapixel Enclosed Color Camera
- Lw110C — 1.3 Megapixel Board Level Color Camera Module
- LuSDK — Software Developer’s Kit
|Image Sensor||Sony IMX035, 1/3” CMOS, color/mono, 4.65 x 3.72 mm array|
|Effective Pixels||1280 x 1024, 3.63μm square pixels|
|Frame Rate||1280 x 1024, 3.63μm square pixels|
|White Balance||Manual and automatic control|
|Dimensions||2.25 x 3.85 x 1.56 inches (enclosed) 2.00 x 2.50 x 1.63 inches (board level)|
|Mass||~150g / 300g with enclosure|
|Power Requirement||USB bus power, or external 5VDC, 500mA|
|Power Consumption||~2.5 W|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 95%, Non-condensing|
|Interface Connector||Standard USB cable|
|Lens Mount||C-Mount, (CS-Mount option) (Lens not Included)|