Lumenera’s Lt425 enclosed digital camera is built for rugged 24/7 use. A proven high resolution 1” CMOS sensor with a fully electronic global shutter that captures excellent quality, high-speed images with zero blur. The industrial-grade version of this camera is ideally suited for applications that include traffic monitoring, Automatic License/Number Plate Recognition (ALPR/ANPR), high-speed inspection and motion control. This camera can be customized to suit OEM designs and is available in a scientific-grade.
Lt425 Camera Product Highlights
- CMOSIS CMV4000 Rev3 CMOS 4.0 megapixel sensor with electronic global shutter
- Color, mono or NIR sensor with 1” optical format providing a resolution of 2048 x 2048 using 5.5 µm2 pixels
- High frame rates: 90 fps at full resolution
- Zero loss 128 MB RAM frame buffer for reliable image delivery in demanding situations
- 4 GPI/O: 1 optically isolated output, 1 optically isolated input and 2 configurable I/O ports
- Simplified cabling – video, full camera control and power over a single locking micro USB 3.0 cable
- Region of Interest (ROI) option to provide higher frame rates
- Selectable 8 or 12-bit pixel data
- FCC Class B, CE certified / DirectShow compatible
- Complete Windows and Linux SDKs available
- NEAR INFRA-RED (NIR) SENSITIVITY: Lumenera offers NIR sensitivity enhanced versions of the Lt425 camera, that has higher quantum efficiency (QE) for wavelengths above 600 nm. Around 900 nm the QE is about doubled and increases from 8% to 16%.
High Quality Images at High Speed
The Lt425 was created for speed using the latest USB 3.0 technology to ensure fast image delivery even at its largest resolution. Image captures can be synchronized using either a hardware or software trigger and is complemented by 128 MB of onboard memory that is used for frame buffering to ensure reliable image delivery..
Plug-and-Play with No Framegrabber
The compact, lightweight design of this camera, measuring 43 x 43 x 55 mm, ensures easy integration into tight spaces and enclosures. The fully locking USB 3.0 cabling and digital interface ensure a simple plug-and-play installation. No framegrabber is required. Simplified I/O cabling is provided through a locking Hirose connector supporting external power input along with 1 optically isolated output, 1 optically isolated input and 2 configurable I/O ports.
- Lt425M: 4.0 MP Monochrome Camera (Enclosed)
- Lt425C: 4.0 MP Color Camera (Enclosed)
- Lt425M-NIR: 4.0 MP NIR Camera (Enclosed)
- LuCAMSW-DVD DVD with user application software, camera device drivers and documentation
- LuSDK Software Developer’s Kit (Web Download)
* To read more about power requirements over USB 3.0, click here.
Custom Ordering Options
- SCI - Scientific grade
- WOCG - Without any cover glass on the camera sensor
- WOG - Without any glass within lens mount
- WOIR - AR/AR glass within lens mount
For more details on these camera options, click here.
|Image Sensor||CMOSIS CMV4000 Rev3, color, monochrome, NIR|
|Effective Pixels||4.0 MP - 2048 x 2048 pixels|
|Frame Rate||90 fps at full resolution|
|Auto Exposure||Manual and automatic control|
|White Balance||Manual and automatic control|
|Dimensions||43 x 43 x 55 mm|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50 ºC - Requires recommended heat sinking to external enclosure|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95%, Non-condensing|
|Interface Connector||USB 3.0, locking connector|
|Lens Mount||C-Mount (Lens not Included)|