Lumenera’s Lw565 is an ideal solution for a wide variety of industrial and scientific applications requiring high sensitivity and vivid color reproduction such as traffic, machine vision, 3D biometrics, ophthalmology and low light imaging applications.
High Resoluion CCD Sensor with Global Shutter
With a fully global electronic shutter and a small image integration time, this camera can capture high-speed motion images with no blur. The scientific grade option is built under a strictly controlled clean room environment to ensure that there are no visible defects found in the optical path. This is a key requirement for applications using collimated light sources.
Vivid Color and NIR Streaming Video Control
The Lw565 utilizes a high quality sensor featuring a 2448 x 2048 resolution and a selectable 8 or 14-bit output, providing exceptional color images in the visible and Near Infrared (NIR) light spectrum. Full streaming of uncompressed video along with still image captures are easily controlled through a set of stable and reliable USB device drivers. Region of interest and binning modes allow the camera to run at faster frame rates (23 fps at 640 x 480 resolution) while only providing the image data you need. Image capture synchronization is achievable using either a hardware or software trigger and is complemented by 32 MB of on board memory for frame buffering to ensure delivery of each image to your application.
Both color and monochrome product models are available, as well as board level (Lw560) and custom form factors.
Maximize Camera Performance Within Your Own Vision Application
The Lumenera Camera SDK provides a full suite of features and functions that allow you to maximize the performance of your camera within your application. Full inline IntelliSense autocompletion and documentation is provided with the .NET API interface and is accompanied by a full API manual describing all the camera functions and properties.
- 5.0 Megapixal Sony Super HAD ICX655 CCD sensor
- Color or monochrome, interline transfer, progressive scan 5.0 MP imager with global electronic shutter
- Vivid color response (with color model)
- Excellent NIR sensitivity (with monochrome model)
- Select 8 or 14-bit pixel data
- Based on Lw camera platform with 32 MB of RAM
- Complete SDK available
- Lw565M — 5.0 Megapixel Enclosed Monochrome Camera
- Lw565C — 5.0 Megapixel Enclosed Color Camera
- Lw560M — 5.0 Megapixel Monochrome Camera Module (Board Level)
- Lw560C — 5.0 Megapixel Color Camera Module (Board Level)
- LuSDKSW — Software Developer’s Kit (Web Download)
- LuSDK-DVD — Software Developer’s Kit (DVD)
- La050300 — 5 V DC, 500 mA minimum, 2.1 mm tip, center positive
|Image Sensor||Sony Super HAD ICX655, CCD, Color or Mono, progressive scan|
|Effective Pixels||3.45 x 3.45 µm|
|Frame Rate||9 fps (burst), 8.5 fps (sustained) at full resolution 23 fps at 640 x 480 (at 2 x binning or with ROI)|
|Dynamic Range||58 dB|
|Sensitivity||3.5 DN/(nJ/cm2) [at 8-bit, 1 x gains]|
|Auto Exposure||Automatic / Manual|
|White Balance||Automatic / Manual|
|Dimensions||57.2 x 97.8 x 44.9 mm 2.250 x 3.850 x 1.374 inch|
|Power Requirement||USB bus power (optional 5 V DC, 500 mA minimum, 2.1 mm tip, center positive)|
|Power Consumption||~2.5 W|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95%, Non-condensing|
|Interface Connector||USB 2.0|
|Lens Mount||Adjustable C-mount standard, optional adjustable CS-mount available|