Lumenera’s Lw230 series of board level megapixel cameras is designed for use in a wide variety of industrial and scientific OEM applications, particularly in low-light conditions.
Uncompressed images in live streaming video and still image capture are provided across a USB 2.0 digital interface. With 1616x1216 resolution and on-board processing these cameras deliver outstanding image quality and value. Electronic global shutter is ideal for capturing objects in high-speed motion.Advanced camera control is available through a complete SDK, with sample code available to quickly integrate camera functions.
Hardware and software based synchronization trigger is provided standard. Camera models are offered both color and monochrome, as well as enclosed (Lw235) and custom form factors.
- High quality CCD sensor with excellent sensitivity with high color reproduction
- Color or monochrome, interline transfer progressive scan, 2.0 megapixel CCD sensor
- 12 fps at full 1616x1216 resolution, 30 fps at smaller regions of interest
- Global shutter for capturing fast moving objects and strobe lighting
- GPI/O for control of peripherals and synchronization of lighting (4in/4out)
|Image Sensor||Sony ICX274 CCD, 1/1.8” format, color or monochrome|
|Effective Pixels||1616 x 1216, 4.40µm square pixels|
|Frame Rate||12 fps at 1616 x 1216|
|Dynamic Range||60 dB|
|Auto Exposure||Automatic / Manual|
|White Balance||Automatic / Manual|
|Dimensions||2.00 x 2.50 x 1.63 inches (board level) 2.25 x 3.85 x 1.56 inches (enclosed)|
|Mass||~150 g / 300 g|
|Power Requirement||USB bus power, or external 5VDC, 500mA|
|Power Consumption||~4.0 Watts|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95%, Non-condensing|
|Interface Connector||Standard USB cable|
|Lens Mount||C-Mount (CS-Mount option)|