Lumenera Linux SDK is available to all of our customers at no cost, however charges for support may apply.
This package provides the necessary files, samples and documentation to build and develop applications for supported Lumenera USB-based products. Please review and follow the 'Read Me' file for installation instructions which are in the software download package.
Lumenera Linux SDK 2.3 official support:
- Lumenera's USB 3.0 cameras (Lt225, Lt425, Lt345R, Lt365R, Lt545R, Lt665R, Lt945R, Lt965R, Lt1245R, Lt1265R, Lt16059H, Lt29059, Lm11059)
- An API similar to our current Windows API for easy migration between platforms
- Ubuntu 16.04.3, 14.04.3, 14.04.4 and 14.04.5 on 32 and 64-bit x86 platforms
- Nvidia Jetson TK1, TX1, TX2, Odroid-XU3/XU4 and Raspberry Pi2/3 32 and 64-bit ARM platforms
- Alternate versions of Ubuntu may also be compatible but have not been formally tested
Lumenera has unofficial support for other Lumenera USB 2.0 cameras and variants of other Linux operating systems and platforms. Please speak with your Lumenera sales representative to understand how we can meet your requirements for Linux integration with our cameras.