Designed for use in high volume OEM applications. This single board camera module with minimal depth will satisfy the smallest of space requirements, while offering the same functionality as our 2-board camera models.
With 2048x1536 resolution and on-board processing these cameras deliver outstanding image quality and value for industrial applications requiring high resolution and modest cost. Other features include low fixed pattern noise, ½” format CMOS sensor, high-speed USB 2.0, variety of microlens mount options, and mini-USB connector or locking 4-pin Molex cable for tethered USB and I/O cables.
Advanced camera control is available through a complete SDK, with sample code available to quickly integrate camera functions. Available in color and enclosed form factors.
- Lower fixed pattern noise
- Color, progressive scan, 3.1 megapixel image sensor
- 12 fps at full 2048 x 1536 resolution, 25 fps at 1280x1024
- Higher frame rates at lower resolution with full sub-window control
- GPI/O for control of peripherals and synchronization of lighting (4in/4out)
- Lu371C — 3.1 Megapixel Board Level Color Camera Module
- LuSDK — Software Developer’s Kit
* Please note that a minimum quantity purchase may apply. Please contact us for more information.
|Image Sensor||1/2” format, color, 6.5mm x 4.9mm array|
|Effective Pixels||2048 x 1536, 3.2µm square pixels|
|Frame Rate||12 fps at 2048x1536, 25 fps at 1280x1024, 80 fps at 640x480|
|Dynamic Range||60 dB|
|Auto Exposure||Automatic / Manual|
|White Balance||Automatic / Manual|
|Dimensions||2.00 x 2.50 x 1.00 inches (board level)|
|Mass||~150 g / 300 g|
|Power Requirement||USB bus power|
|Power Consumption||~2.5 Watts|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95%, Non-condensing|
|Interface Connector||Mini USB (or optional tethered USB cable with lock)|
|Lens Mount||CS-mount (C-Mount and microlens option)|