Lumenera’s Lu170 series of board level monochrome megapixel cameras is designed for use in a wide variety of industrial and scientific OEM applications.
With 1280x1024 resolution and on-board processing these cameras deliver outstanding image quality and value for applications requiring high resolution and modest cost.
Uncompressed images in live streaming video and still image capture are provided across a USB 2.0 digital interface. Advanced camera control is available through a complete SDK, with sample code available to quickly integrate camera functions.
Hardware and software based synchronization trigger is provided standard. Monochrome, as well as enclosed (Lu175) and custom form factors available.
- Lower fixed pattern noise
- Monochrome, progressive scan, 1.3 megapixel image sensor
- 30 fps at full 1280x1024 resolution, 100 fps at 640x480 resolution
- Faster frame rates with reduced region of interest
- Snapshot mode for use with strobe
- GPI/O for control of peripherals and synchronization of lighting (4in/4out)
- Lu170M — 1.3 Megapixel Monochrome Camera Module
- Lu175M — 1.3 Megapixel Enclosed Monochrome Camera
- LuSDK — Software Developer’s Kit
|Image Sensor||Micron MT9M001 CMOS 1/2” format, mono, 6.6 x 5.3 mm array|
|Effective Pixels||1280x 1024, 5.2 µm square pixels|
|Frame Rate||30 fps at 1280 x 1024, 100 fps at 640 x 480|
|Auto Exposure||Automatic / Manual|
|White Balance||Automatic / Manual|
|Dimensions||2.00x2.50x1.63 inches (board level) 2.25x3.85x1.56 inches (enclosed)|
|Mass||~150 g / 300g|
|Power Requirement||USB bus power, or external 6VDC, 500mA|
|Power Consumption||~3.0 W|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95%, Non-condensing|
|Interface Connector||Standard USB|
|Lens Mount||C-Mount (CS-Mount option)|