Lumenera’s Lu160 series of board level megapixel cameras is designed to be used in a wide variety of industrial and scientific OEM applications, particularly in low-light conditions and where high dynamic range is required.
With 1392x1040 resolution and on-board processing these cameras deliver outstanding image quality and value. Uncompressed images in live streaming video and still image capture are provided across a USB 2.0 digital interface. Advanced camera control is available through a complete SDK, with sample code available to quickly integrate camera functions.
Hardware and software based synchronization trigger is provided standard. Both color and monochrome product models are available, as well as enclosed (Lu165) and custom form factors.
- Highest quality CCD sensor with excellent sensitivity with high color fidelity
- Color or monochrome, Interline transfer progressive scan CCD, 1.4 megapixel sensor
- 15 fps at full 1392x1040 resolution, 30 fps 640x480 (binned)
- Binning and Region of Interest (ROI) options improve sensitivity and provide higher frame rates
- Global shutter for capturing fast moving objects
|Image Sensor||Sony ICX285, 2/3” format, color or mono, 9.0 x 6.7 mm array|
|Effective Pixels||1392 x 1040, 6.45μm square pixels|
|Frame Rate||15 fps at 1392 x 1040 30 fps at 640 x480 (binned or ROI)|
|White Balance||Auto / Manual|
|Dimensions||2.00x2.50x1.63 inches (board level) 2.25x3.85x1.56 inches (enclosed)|
|Mass||~150g / 300g with enclosure|
|Power Requirement||USB Bus, optional external 6VDC, 800mA (not included)|
|Power Consumption||~4 W|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 95%, Non-condensing|
|Interface Connector||Standard USB|
|Lens Mount||C-Mount (CS-Mount option)|