Lumenera’s Lu135 series of board level megapixel cameras is designed for use in a wide variety of industrial and scientific applications, particularly those with low-light conditions.
With 1392 x 1040 resolution and on-board processing these cameras deliver outstanding image quality and value. Electronic global shutter is ideal for capturing objects in high-speed motion. Uncompressed images in live streaming video and still image capture are provided across a USB 2.0 digital interface. Advanced camera control is available through a complete SDK, with sample code available to quickly integrate camera functions.
Hardware and software based synchronization trigger is provided standard. Both color and monochrome product models are available, as well as board level and custom form factors.
- High quality Sony ½” Sony ICX205 sensor
- Excellent sensitivity with high color reproduction
- Color or monochrome, interline transfer progressive scan, 1.4 megapixel CCD sensor
- 15 fps at full 1392 x 1040 resolution, 30 fps 640 x 480
- Binning and Region of Interest (ROI) options improve sensitivity and provide higher frame rates
- Lu135M — 1.4 Megapixel Enclosed Monochrome Camera
- Lu135C — 1.4 Megapixel Enclosed Color Camera
- Lu130M — 1.4 Megapixel Board Level Monochrome Camera Module
- Lu130C — 1.4 Megapixel Board Level Color Camera Module
- LuSDK — Software Developer's Kit
|Image Sensor||½” Interline Sony ICX205, color or mono, progressive scan CCD sensor, 7.6 x 6.2 mm array|
|Effective Pixels||1392 x 1040, 4.65μm square pixels|
|Frame Rate||15 fps at 1392 x 1040, 30 fps with binning (2x - 4x)|
|Dimensions||2.25 x 3.85 x 1.56 inches (enclosed) 2.00 x 2.50 x 1.63 inches (board level)|
|Mass||~150 g / 300 g|
|Power Requirement||USB bus, optional external 5VDC, 500mA (not included)|
|Power Consumption||~2.5 W|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95%, Non-condensing|
|Interface Connector||Standard USB cable|
|Lens Mount||C-Mount (CS-Mount option)|