The Lu101 single-board megapixel cameras offer the same functionality and physical mounting points as our 2-board cameras, with minimal depth to satisfy the smallest of space requirements.
Designed to fit a variety of applications, these cameras deliver outstanding image quality and value for industrial and scientific applications. Product highlights include 1280x2024 resolution, low fixed pattern noise, ½” format CMOS sensor, high-speed USB 2.0, variety of microlens mount options, and mini-USB connector or locking 4-pin Molex cable for tethered USB and I/O cables. Available in monochrome, as well as enclosed form factors.
- Lower Fixed Pattern Noise
- Monochrome, progressive scan, 1.3 megapixel image sensor
- 15 fps at full 1280x1024 resolution, 60 fps at 640x480
- Auto exposure, auto gain
- GPI/Os for control of peripherals and synchronization of lighting (4in/4out)
- Lu101M — 1.3 Megapixel Monochrome Camera Module
- LuCAMSW-DVD — DVD with user application software, camera device drivers and documentation
- LuSDK — Software Developer’s Kit (Web Download)
- LuSDK — Software Developer's Kit (DVD)
* Minimum quantity purchase may apply. Please contact us for more information.
|Image Sensor||1/2” format, mono, 6.6mmx5.3mm array|
|Effective Pixels||1280x 1024, 5.2µm square pixels|
|Frame Rate||15 fps at 1280x1024, 60 fps at 640x480|
|Auto Exposure||Automatic / Manual|
|White Balance||Automatic / Manual|
|Dimensions||2.00x2.50x0.85 inches (board level)|
|Power Requirement||USB bus power|
|Power Consumption||~2.5 Watts|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 95%, Non-condensing|
|Interface Connector||Mini USB (or optional tethered USB cable with lock)|
|Lens Mount||CS-Mount (C-Mount and microlens option)|