The ICX814 sensor-based Lt965R reliably delivers full resolution frames at the maximum achievable speed of 19 fps. This USB 3.0 camera is ideal for applications where high resolution, and sensitivity are critical such as high-resolution surveillance, traffic, tolling, ophthalmology, life sciences, high-speed inspection, machine vision and NIR applications. A scientific-grade variant is available for the most demanding life science applications. The Lt965R can also be customized to suit OEM designs.
Lt965R Camera Product Highlights
- USB 3.0 camera using the 9.1 MP Sony ICX814 ExView HAD II Quad Tap sensor technology
- 19 fps at full resolution (3376 × 2704)
- 9.1 megapixel color and mono solutions
- High resolution, low noise CCD imaging
- Global shutter with progressive scan for low smear
- Impressive color reproduction
- Compact design for integration
- Zero loss 128 MB RAM frame buffer for reliable image delivery in demanding situations
- Selectable tap read out to match sensor performance to your application
- Industrial and scientific models
High Quality Images at High Speed
The Lt965R is built with leading edge Sony EXview HAD II technology. The ICX814 sensor provides unparalleled results when it comes to delivering a critical combination of features that include high quality, high sensitivity and low noise even into the NIR range. Lumenera is one of a limited number of camera suppliers to provide the highest possible frame rate that can be achieved with the ICX814 sensor.
FPGA-enabled performance, complemented by 128 MB of onboard memory for frame buffering, ensure dependable and reliable image delivery even in the most demanding machine vision systems. Unlike some competitive cameras, the Lt965R buffer technology delivers all frames at full speed and max resolution without introducing latency.
- Lt965RM 9.1 Megapixel CCD Monochrome USB 3.0 camera and locking USB 3.0 cable
- Lt965RC 9.1 Megapixel CCD Color USB 3.0 camera and locking USB 3.0 cable
- La2000PK Power Supply via GPIO connector (power only)*
- La2000PIOK Optional Power Supply with GPIO cable (IO leads and DC power connector)*
- LuCAMSW-DVD DVD with user application software, camera device drivers and documentation
- LuSDK Software Developer’s Kit (Web Download)
- LuSDKSW-DVD Software Developer’s Kit (DVD)
* To read more about power requirements over USB 3.0, click here.
Custom Ordering Options
- SCI - Scientific grade
- WOCG - Without any cover glass on the camera sensor
- WOG - Without any glass within lens mount
- WOIR - AR/AR glass within lens mount
For more details on these camera options, click here.
|Image Sensor||Sony ICX814 with 1” optical format, color, monochrome|
|Effective Pixels||9.1 MP - 3376 × 2704 pixels|
|Frame Rate||19 fps at 3376 × 2704, 33 fps with 2x2 binning|
|Auto Exposure||Manual and automatic control|
|White Balance||Manual and automatic control|
|Dimensions||43 x 43 x 65 mm (enclosed)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50 ºC - Requires recommended heat sinking to external enclosure|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95%, Non-condensing|
|Interface Connector||Standard USB 3.0 cable|
|Lens Mount||C-Mount (Lens not Included)|