Lumenera’s Lm165 mini CCD USB 2.0 megapixel cameras are designed to be used in a wide variety of industrial and scientific applications, particularly those with low-light conditions where high dynamic range is required, and with tight space constraints.
Measuring 44x44x56mm, these compact cameras offer the same performance as our enhanced USB 2.0 camera line, delivering outstanding image quality and value. Features include GPI/O, multiple mounting points, 15 fps at full 1392x1040 resolution, 30 fps 640x480 binning mode, and on-board processing. Electronic Global Shutter is ideal for capturing objects in high-speed motion and strobe lighting.
Uncompressed images in live streaming video and still image capture are provided across a mini USB 2.0 digital interface. Advanced camera control is available through a complete SDK, with sample code available to quickly integrate camera functions.
Both color and monochrome product models are available. Hardware and software based synchronization trigger is provided standard. Both color and monochrome product models are available, as well as board level and custom form factors.
- Highest quality Sony HAD ICX285 CCD sensor with electronic global shutter
- Locking industrial mini USB
- RJ45 GPI/O connector for control of peripherals and synchronization of lighting
- 3 software configurable bidirectional I/O and 2 optically isolated ports (1in/1out)
- Based on Lw camera platform with 32 MB RAM
- Excellent sensitivity with high color fidelity
- Lm165C — 1.4 Megapixel Mini Enclosed Color Camera
- Lm165M — 1.4 Megapixel Mini Enclosed Monochrome Camera
- Lm160C — 1.4 Megapixel Mini Board Level Color Camera Module
- Lm160M — 1.4 Megapixel Mini Board Level Color Camera Module
- LuSDK — Software Developer’s Kit
- Lu905 — Tripod Mount (included)
|Image Sensor||Sony HAD ICX285, 2/3” format, color or mono, 9.0 x 6.7 mm array|
|Effective Pixels||1392 x 1040, 6.45µm square pixels|
|Frame Rate||15 fps at 1392 x 1040, 30 fps at 640x480 (binned or ROI)|
|Auto Exposure||Auto / Manual|
|White Balance||Auto / Manual|
|Power Requirement||USB bus power|
|Power Consumption||~2.5 W|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95%, Non-condensing|
|Interface Connector||Locking mini USB cable & RJ45 GPI/O connector|
|Lens Mount||Adjustable C-Mount (CS-Mount option)|