Lumenera’s new Lm135 mini CCD USB 2.0 megapixel cameras are designed to be used in a wide variety of industrial and scientific applications, particularly those with low light conditions and tight space constraints.
Measuring 44x44x56mm, these compact cameras offer the same performance as our enhanced USB 2.0 camera line, delivering outstanding image quality and value. Features include new locking industrial mini USB and RJ45 GPI/O connector, multiple mounting points, 15 fps at full 1392 x 1040 resolution, 30 fps 640 x 480, and on-board processing. Electronic Global Shutter is ideal for capturing objects in high-speed motion.
Uncompressed images in live streaming video and still image capture are provided across a USB 2.0 digital interface. Advanced camera control is available through a complete SDK, with sample code available to quickly integrate camera functions.
Both color and monochrome product models are available, as well as board level and custom form factors.
- Excellent sensitivity
- 15 fps at full 1.4 megapixel resolution
- Global electronic shutter
- Light, compact, robust
- Locking mini USB 2.0 connector
- Lm135C — 1.4 Megapixel Mini Enclosed Color Camera
- Lm135M — 1.4 Megapixel Mini Enclosed Monochrome Camera
- Lm130C — 1.4 Megapixel Mini Board Level Color Camera Module
- Lm130M — 1.4 Megapixel Mini Board Level Monochrome Camera Module
- LuSDK — Software Developer’s Kit and Accessories
- Lu905 — Tripod Mount (included)
|Image Sensor||Sony Super HAD ICX205, 1/2” format, color or mono, 6.5 x 4.8 mm array|
|Effective Pixels||1392 x 1040, 4.65µm square pixels|
|Frame Rate||15 fps at 1392 x 1040, 30 fps at 640 x 480 (binning or ROI)|
|Auto Exposure||Manual and automatic control|
|White Balance||Manual and automatic control|
|Power Requirement||USB bus power|
|Power Consumption||~2.5 W|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95%, Non-condensing|
|Interface Connector||Locking mini USB cable & RJ45 GPI/O connector|
|Lens Mount||Adjustable C-Mount (CS-Mount option) (Lens not Included)|