Lumenera’s Lm085 enclosed mini form factor camera series is designed for use in a wide variety of applications, particularly those requiring image capture of objects in high-speed motion.
With 752x480 resolution and on-board processing these cameras deliver outstanding image quality and value for industrial and scientific imaging applications. Electronic global shutter provides capabilities similar to a mechanical shutter, allowing simultaneous integration of the entire pixel array, and then stopping exposure while image data is read out.
Uncompressed images in live streaming video and still image capture are provided across a USB 2.0 digital interface. Advanced camera control is available through a complete SDK, with sample code available to quickly integrate camera functions.
Hardware and software based synchronization trigger is provided standard. Both color and monochrome product models are available, as well as board level and custom form factors.
- Color or monochrome, progressive scan, VGA sensor
- 60 fps at full 752x480 resolution, faster with ROI
- Global shutter for capturing fast moving objects
- 3 software configurable bidirectional I/O ports and 2 optically isolated ports (1in/1out)
- Select 8 or 10-bit pixel data
- Lm085C — VGA Mini Enclosed Color Camera
- Lm085M — VGA Mini Enclosed Monochrome Camera
- LuSDK — Software Developer’s Kit
- Lu905 — Tripod Mount (included)
|Image Sensor||1/3” format, color or monochrome, 4.5mm x 2.9mm array|
|Effective Pixels||752 x 480, 6.0µm square pixels|
|Frame Rate||60 fps at 640x480, 100+ fps at 320x240 (binning or ROI)|
|Dynamic Range||55 dB|
|Auto Exposure||Manual and automatic control|
|White Balance||Manual and automatic control|
|Dimensions||44 x 44 x 56 mm|
|Power Requirement||USB bus power|
|Power Consumption||~2.5 Watts|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95%, Non-condensing|
|Interface Connector||Locking mini USB cable & RJ45 GPI/O connector|
|Lens Mount||Adjustable C-Mount, (CS-Mount option) (Lens not Included)|