Lumenera’s Lm075 mini CCD enclosed USB 2.0 cameras are designed for use in a wide variety of industrial and scientific applications, particularly those with low light conditions and tight space constraints.
Measuring 44x44x56 mm, these compact cameras offer the same performance as our enhanced USB 2.0 camera line, delivering outstanding image quality and value. Features include GPI/O, multiple mounting points, 60 fps at full 640 x 480 resolution, 100+ fps at 320x240 binning mode, and on-board processing. 32 MB on-board memory is available for frame buffering. Uncompressed images in live streaming video and still image capture are provided across a USB 2.0 digital interface.
Electronic Global Shutter provides capabilities similar to a mechanical shutter, allowing simultaneous integration of the entire pixel array, and then stopping exposure while image data is read out - ideal for capturing objects in high-speed motion.
Hardware and software based synchronization trigger is provided standard. Both color and monochrome product models are available, as well as board level and custom form factors.
- Sony Super HAD CCD sensor
- Locking industrial mini USB
- RJ45 GPI/O connector for control of peripherals and synchronization of lighting
- 3 software configurable bidirectional I/O ports and 2 optically isolated ports (1in/1out)
- Based on Lw camera platform with 32 MB RAM
- Excellent sensitivity
- Lm075C — VGA Mini Enclosed Color Camera
- Lm075M — VGA Mini Enclosed Monochrome Camera
- Lm070C — VGA Mini Board Level Color Camera Module
- Lm070M — VGA Mini Board Level Color Camera Module
- LuSDK — Software Developer’s Kit
- Lu905 — Tripod Mount (included)
|Image Sensor||Sony Super HAD CCD ICX424, color/mono, 1/3” format, 4.7 mm x 3.6 mm array|
|Effective Pixels||640 x 480, 7.4 µm square pixels|
|Frame Rate||60 fps at 640x480, 100+ fps at 320x240 (binning or ROI)|
|Dynamic Range||60 dB|
|Auto Exposure||Manual and automatic control|
|White Balance||Manual and automatic control|
|Dimensions||44 x 44 x 56 mm|
|Power Requirement||USB bus power|
|Power Consumption||~2.5 Watts|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95%, Non-condensing|
|Interface Connector||Locking mini USB cable & RJ45 GPI/O connector|
|Lens Mount||Adjustable C-Mount, (CS-Mount option) (Lens not Included)|