See the difference multi-megapixel resolution makes! Lumenera’s Le575 series of megapixel cameras are designed for general and high-end security applications.
Capturing full 2560 x 1920 resolution at 6 fps, these cameras deliver outstanding picture quality and performance. JPEG still-images or live MJPEG streaming video, are provided across a standard 10/100BaseT network interface. Lumenera has simplified IP camera installation with a straightforward plug-and-play process.
Product features include e-mail or UDP alarm notification, on-board memory buffers, optional, programmable day/night settings that automatically switch to enhanced low-light mode, industry standard four conductor socket for support of DC iris lenses, compact, all-metal body that fits easily into housings and PTZ systems, intuitive user interface viewed with most browsers provides standard camera control.
Color product models available, as well as custom and OEM form factors. Contact us with your requirements today.
- Simplified IP installation and plug-and-play set-up
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) for reduced cabling and installation costs
- ~2000 lines of resolution, color, progressive scan, 5.0 megapixel sensor
- 6 fps at full 2560 x 1920 at full resolution, 26 fps at 1024 x 768
- I/O control of alarms, DC iris, PTZ, lighting or other peripherals
- Le575CP — 5.0 Megapixel PoE Color Camera
- Le575CP-DN — 5.0 Megapixel PoE Color Day/Night Camera
- Lu8501 — Power Supply w International Plugs, 12VDC/2A Output
Camera Settings & Controls
|Image Sensor||1/2.5” format, CMOS, color, 5.7mm x 4.3mm array|
|Effective Pixels||2560 x 1920, 2.2µm square pixels|
|Frame Rate||6 fps at full resolution, 26 fps at 1024x768|
|Dynamic Range||55 dB|
|Sensitivity||2.0 lux at F1.0|
|Auto Exposure||Automatic / Manual|
|White Balance||Automatic / Manual|
|Dimensions||1.9 x 2.5 x 5.0 inch|
|Power Requirement||IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (power mode A or B) or external 12VDC|
|Power Consumption||<4 W|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to +50 °C (environmental enclosure will provide extended temperatures with fan / heater)|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95 %, non-condensing|
|Interface Connector||RJ45 Cat 5e twisted pair cable, 10/100baseT Ethernet, PoE|
|Lens Mount||Adjustable CS-Mount (lens not included)|