Ultimate clarity with ultra-wide dynamic range!
Lumenera’s Le045 series of network cameras are designed for general security applications, providing high quality, progressive scan images in high contrast environments, such as mixed sun and shadow, and backlit windows.
Capturing full 720x480 resolution at 30 frames/sec, these cameras deliver outstanding picture quality and performance. Lumenera has simplified IP camera installation with a straightforward plug-and-play process.
Product features include I/O connector for control of peripheral equipment, e-mail or UDP alarm notification, on-board memory buffers, optional, programmable day/night settings that automatically switch to enhanced low-light mode, industry standard four conductor socket for support of DC iris lenses, compact, all-metal body that fits easily into housings and PTZ systems, intuitive user interface viewed with most browsers provides standard camera control, and Power over Ethernet (PoE) simplifies installation and reduces cabling and installation costs.
Both color and monochrome product models are available, as well as custom and OEM form factors. Contact us with your requirements today.
- Ultra-wide dynamic range 102dB (typical)/120dB (max)
- MJPEG or H.264 compression across 10/100BaseT network interface
- 2-way audio
- 480 lines of resolution, progressive scan, 720x480 pixel Pixim sensor
- Analog video output for easy installation
- Up to 30 fps at full 720x480 resolution
- Wide overview of busy areas
- Monitoring of entrances and exits
- Backlit areas in airport terminals, train
and bus stations, banks, shops, etc.
- Monitoring city centers
- Higher education, campus security
- Public transportation monitoring
- Protection of major public and corporate
o Military and homeland security
o Power plants, hydroelectric dams
- Deployments using wireless networks
- Le045CB Wide VGA Color network camera
- Le045CB-DN Wide VGA Color day/night network camera
- Le045MB Wide VGA Monochrome network camera
- Le045MB-DN Wide VGA Monochrome day/night network camera
- Lu8401 — Power Supply w International Plugs, 24VDC/1A Output
Camera Settings & Controls
|Image Sensor||1/3” format, CMOS, color or monochrome, 5.04mm x 3.78mm array|
|Effective Pixels||720x480, 7µm square pixels|
|Frame Rate||Captures 30 fps at 720x480|
|Dynamic Range||102dB (typical) 120dB (max)|
|Sensitivity||0.5 lux at F 1.0|
|Auto Exposure||Automatic / Manual|
|White Balance||Automatic / Manual|
|Dimensions||1.9” x 2.25” x 6.3” (not including lens)|
|Power Requirement||PoE (802.3af), or external 24VDC|
|Power Consumption||<6 Watts|
|Operating Temperature||-10° C to +50° C (environmental enclosure will provide extended temperatures with fan / heater)-10°C to +50°C (environmental enclosure will provide extended temperatures with fan / heater)|
|Operating Humidity||5%-95%, non-condensing|
|Interface Connector||RJ45, Cat 5e twisted pair cable, 10/100baseT Ethernet|
|Lens Mount||Adjustable CS-Mount (lens not included)|
|Image Buffer||128 MB (up to 1600 JPEG images)|
|Analog Output||NTSC composite video, BNC jack, 75 ohm|