Lumenera’s INFINITYlite is a low cost scientific digital camera specifically designed for the educational market as well as entry level microscopy applications.
The INFINITYlite is ideally suited for documentation in Life Science, Clinical and Material Science applications. It is a compact, affordable microscopy camera that delivers outstanding image quality and excellent value. Highlights include live video preview and focus for the efficient capture of optimal images, as well as full integration to popular third-party imaging applications through our TWAIN drivers.
School districts can rest assured that an INFINITYlite camera will place their students at the forefront of digital imaging technology. The imaging skills acquired by students using an INFINITYlite can be directly applied throughout their careers in research, industrial or clinical microscopy.
Excellent Color Reproduction
Years of experience in the microscopy market have allowed Lumenera to develop specialized color algorithms ensuring excellent color reproduction in samples ranging from stained cells to wafer inspection.
INFINITY CAPTURE Software Included
INFINITY CAPTURE, an intuitive image capture program offering camera control, white balance, exposure controls and video production is included. Camera and software are combined to create a complete microscopy imaging solution for your application. INFINITY ANALYZE software is not included, however it can be ordered separately. Contact us for more information and pricing.
Superior Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
As a Lumenera partner you gain access to the TAC group and knowledge base which provide full support for cameras, software and microscopy applications. INFINITY cameras are supported by our experienced team of technical support and imaging experts. We understand your imaging needs and are here to help you get the most out of your camera.
- Progressive scan 1.5 megapixel CMOS sensor
- Full color sub-windowing allows for rapid focus and scanning of samples
- Software compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7, 32 and 64-bit
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface for ease of installation on any computer
- Includes TWAIN and DirectX/ Direct Show support
- Four (4) year warranty
Included in the Box:
- INFINITYliteB — 1.5 Megapixel Color CMOS Camera
- Lu802 — 2 m USB 2.0 Cable
- LuINFLTSW-DVD — DVD with INFINITYlite user application software, TWAIN driver and documentation
- LuIAP-1 — INFINITY Advanced Features Pack 1: Includes USB Key for extra INFINITY ANALYZE license, additional 1 year warranty, 1 advance product replacement
- LuSDKSW — Software Developer’s Kit (Web Download)
- Lu927 - INFINITY ANALYZE Software
|Image Sensor||CMOS, Progressive Scan, Avail in Color|
|Dynamic Range||47.5 dB|
|Bit Depth||8-bits uncompressed|
|Read Noise||53 e-|
|Pixel Size||1440 x 1080, 4.2µm square pixels|
|Power Requirement||USB bus power|
|Power Consumption||~2.5 W|
|Operating Temperature||0 to +50 °C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95 %, Non-condensing|
|Exposure Range||81 µs to 339 ms (video), 81 µs to 339 ms (snapshot)|
|ROI||Any multiple of 8 x 8 pixels, 32 x 32 pixels minimum|
|Exposure Control||Manual and automatic control|
|White Balance||Manual and automatic control|
|Gain||1 to 7.75 x|
|Interface Connector||USB 2.0|
|Dimensions||2.60 x 1.91 inch|
|Lens Mount||C-Mount lens adapter|