Lumenera’s INFINITY1-5 digital camera is designed to be a cost-effective, versatile solution for documentation in life science, clinical, material science and industrial applications.
For applications that demand extremely high resolution, the INFINITY1-5 camera produces a full 2592 x 1944 video preview with speeds of 7 frames per second (fps) in both color and monochrome formats. This full 5.0 megapixel sensor allows users to view fine detail in samples and provide a high resolution preview to large monitors and overhead projectors.
Excellent Color Reproduction:
Years of experience in the microscopy market have allowed Lumenera to develop specialized color algorithms ensuring excellent color reproduction in samples ranging from stained cells to wafer inspection.
Full Image Analysis Software Included:
Every INFINITY camera includes INFINITY ANALYZE software for advanced camera control, image processing, measuring and annotation, as well as INFINITY CAPTURE, an intuitive user interface which includes all of the basic features needed to control your INFINITY camera and capture images.
Third-Party Software Integration:
INFINITY cameras are integrated into a variety of third-party software packages through direct drivers or with TWAIN/DirectX support.
Mac Camera Software:
A Mac camera driver, capture application and ImageJ plug-in are available for the INFINITY1-5. Please refer to the Microscopy Drivers/Software Downloads page under Support for up-to-date details.
Superior Technical Assistance Center (TAC):
As a Lumenera customer you gain access to the TAC group and knowledge base, which provide full support for cameras, software and microscopy applications.
- Low noise progressive scan 1/2.5" 5.0 megapixel image sensor
- Full color sub-windowing for rapid focus and scanning of samples
- 7 fps at full 2592x1944 resolution and 60 fps at 640x480 resolution
- High-speed USB 2.0 for ease of installation on any computer
- Selectable 8 & 12-bit pixel data modes
Included in the Box:
- INFINITY1-5C — 5.0 Megapixel Color CMOS Camera or INFINITY1-5M — 5.0 Megapixel Monochrome CMOS Camera
- Lu802 — 2 m USB 2.0 Cable
- LuINFSW-DVD — DVD with INFINITY user application software (including INFINITY ANALYZE), TWAIN driver and documentation
- LuIAP-1 — INFINITY Advanced Features Pack 1: Includes USB Key for extra INFINITY ANALYZE license, additional 1 year warranty, 1 advance product replacement
- LuSDKSW — Software Developer’s Kit (Web Download)
|Image Sensor||CMOS, Micron MT9P031, Avail in Color or Monochrome|
|Effective Pixels||2592 x 1944, 2.2µm square pixels|
|Dynamic Range||49 dB|
|Bit Depth||8 or 12-bit|
|Read Noise||20 e-|
|Power Requirement||USB bus power only|
|Power Consumption||~2.5 W|
|Operating Temperature||0 to +50 °C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95%, non-condensing|
|Exposure Range||106 µs to 3 s (video), 106 µs to 3 s (snapshot)|
|Shutter||Rolling shutter with single frame capture|
|ROI||Any multiple of 8 x 8 pixels, 32 x 32 pixels minimum|
|Exposure Control||Automatic and manual|
|White Balance||Automatic and manual|
|Gain||1 to 3.38 x|
|Interface Connector||USB 2.0|
|Dimensions||2.25 x 3.85 x 1.56 inch / 57.15 x 97.79 x 39.62 mm|
|Lens Mount||Adjustable C-mount standard|